View Single Post
Old 10-05-2017, 12:50 PM

Thanks Stinky, that is the article I recalled as being from CBC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FinnDawg View Post
That literally means nothing to me. Where is he getting his facts from? Is there any sort of paper trail to what he is stating? I'm not saying what he is stating is false, but I'm also not someone to follow along like a sheep because it tickles my balls. I just want to see where he is getting his information so I can know more before jumping to any conclusions, that's all.

I have had the fortune of having a life that has taken me into some interesting places, where "White" people are rarely allowed to go.

I can't speak specifically of where or "paper" for much of it, that would break the trust that allows me access to these places.

At times I do have the ability to offer general guidance for others to follow for insight.
My history on such matters speaks for itself.
Good enough for some, not so for others....

This guidance may be a simple as suggesting people use logic.

There is no place on Earth where there are not factions of peoples competing for control. This is a hardwired Human trait that will never go away.

To think that Aboriginal Nations are Not planning and taking action for the long term, using the "other" people's system to survive today with the intent to prosper and Lead tomorrow is naive.

The article linked by Stinky should suffice to give confidence for those that need "paper" that indeed, what I am saying is part of the Red path.

"to identify very rare, scarce or special forms of fish and wildlife outdoor recreation opportunities and to ensure that access to these opportunities continues to be available to all Albertans."