View Single Post
Old 11-11-2013, 08:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpohlic View Post
I have two compound bows to PIF as a set if a father and son/daughter is interested in getting into archery.

First up is a Darton Viper that a buddy gave to me a few years ago, but I've never fired it. 60-70 pounds, not sure what draw length it's set for. Comes with 3 pin sight, stabilizer, some arrows and a small toolbox (if I can find it) full of odds and ends.

Second up is a PSE Alpine youth bow. This was donated by an AO member to my daughter but she's a fan of the Hunger Games and would rather have a traditional bow than a compound bow. It is 30-40 lbs with a 26" draw length. It has an adjustable single pin sight and also comes with some arrows. I've fired it a few times and it seems to be in good shape.

I don't know much about archery so these should probably be looked over by an archery shop before using them. Located in SE Edmonton and pickup is preferred as I don't have a case to ship them in. However I will ship via greyhound if required.
I would like to claim the darton bow, but do you have an approximate value so I can put something up of equal value first.