View Single Post
Old 09-15-2010, 03:29 PM

Oilers- will be improved but I don't see a lengthy playoff run if they should make it in, still a couple years of building I would think, their two newest additions can't carry the teams themselves.
Flames- Sutter is on crack and needs an intervention, I'd loved to be proven wrong about Jokinen but I hated having him here the first time, dress a pylon in a flames jersey and you'll get better results...Tanguay wasn't that bad of a pickup IMO, but I don't know what to expect. Glad White is staying, and Mayers is gone. I wish he would have kept Nystrom and Dawes but what can you do.
Vancouver-another season of over-hyping by the media:Weren't they supposed to win it all the last 2 seasons?haha right. They may have the same core but they better hope those players figure out it's a team game and not put all the pressure on the twins to carry the team.
Toronto- bust as usual ruining good up and coming goalies and trading away good draft picks
Montreal- would have been beter with Halak IMO, i'm sure some habs fans will disagree but I don't see the competitive drive from Price that Halak showed. Oh and you're welcome for Cammalleri<bite me Sutter>
Ottawa- Mediocre season, possible playoff berth but a short visit.....

I'd say another Canadian showing of maybe 3 teams in April to June, but I hope they prove me wrong, I'll be in the dome as much as possible this season, even bought one of those acid trip Heritage classic jerseys..<my god what was i thinking?>
GO FLAMES GO