View Single Post
Old 09-15-2010, 12:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickote316 View Post
That makes two of us.

Can't wait to see what how the players we brought in turn out! Hamuis, Malhotra, Ballard.
Would Be nice to see Hodgson play this year along with Schroeder and Shirokov

Makes 3 of us now. Can't wait for the season to start. As usual, I'm keeping my expectations to a minimum to start the season, but they'll ramp right up after the All-Star break and then most likely another crushing blow come playoff season. One of these years boys, one of these years.

My thoughts? Real excited about Hamhuis, Ballard I figure is a trade off for a healthy Mitchell, hoping Raymond can keep improving, twins just seem to keep getting better each and every year, hope Kesler doesn't get too discouraged and feel unappreciated when they give the C to Hank (I just get that vibe from him sometimes), and last but not least they pull their heads out of their collective arses and realize special teams is where it's at come play-off time - they got OWNED last year across the board. On that same note, the Kings scare me a bit this year. I think that team, being another year older and wiser, can be the dark horse and we should be very wary.

Got my Centre Ice package ordered now, HD big screen is set up right in front of the LazyBoy down in the man cave about 10 steps from the beer fridge. I'm READY!!!!