View Single Post
Old 04-22-2017, 06:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MountainTi View Post
I think the point of a lot of this, particularly WB's post is to let others know what their hidden agendas MAY be. Might just be educational for some. I know any affiliation BHA has with Y to Y concerns me greatly
No, my posts are absolutely NOT about any perceived hidden agenda by BHA.

I have seen no evidence to suggest so.

My posts have been about Y2Y's substantial efforts to eliminate hunting.

My concern is that BHA is willing to get in bed with this Wretch in an effort to achieve their goals.The concern flows in two directions.

Y2Y will (and is, as shown in this thread) benefit in lobbying and fundraising efforts by association with BHA in a "perceived" support of the hunting community. Y2Y will happily use BHA, then spit on them when it comes time to actually defend hunting.

BHA is an orphan looking for a big brother, willing to accept the direct conflict in end goals for the sake of any short term gain. This association will not end well for those who truly want to protect wilderness areas AND maintain or expand hunting.

Go ahead BHA, show me where Y2Y financed or lobbied tirelessly in an effort to expand hunting opportunities for ALL people regardless of race. I would love to be proven wrong here.

"to identify very rare, scarce or special forms of fish and wildlife outdoor recreation opportunities and to ensure that access to these opportunities continues to be available to all Albertans."