Thread: Wild sheep
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2019, 09:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLH View Post
Ross et al! Knopff et al!

Christ don't you read your own posts!
I don’t think so SLH. It is laughable, and if it was any other subject it really wouldn’t be worth the interaction. The only reason I can find to not ignore the input of the guys who haven’t bothered to educate themselves on the subject (which is clear by their posts) is that there are other intelligent sheep hunters on here that hopefully can see through all the nonsense. Hopefully they can make an educated opinion based on something more than the so called “facts” presented and do some research on their own. What really concerns me is how some members, that I have respect for, can seriously state something as a “fact” that is so easy to prove false. Like wb’s false claim of 90 percent harvest reduction and age claims in 400, 209 and acen8 claim that harvest numbers have not fallen. Why are these guys, again, that I have a level of respect for their input, claiming things that are totally untrue. They should realize they are going to get called out for posting total BS. As for the others, I pretty much chalk it up to guys who would rather argue than have a real conversation on an important subject. It really would be nice to at least see some links to research or something other than a quick google search on “good bighorn sheep books to read” type of response.