View Single Post
Old 05-15-2018, 10:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salavee View Post
I really don't need to see the tables. I'll take them as gospel.
If you want to hunt Game at factory ammo minimums that's your call.
I think I've had enough experience with various 6.5's in all scenarios over the years to at least have a clue as to their capabilities. I don't need charts or gunwriters for that, nor do I need you or any of the YouTube stuff.

In that one UT video you refer to, you saw a guy with a rifle and a cartridge telling you how great it was. Then, in another frame you saw a Cow Elk, In a following frame you saw him on the trigger and a shot. In yet another frame you saw a Cow Elk take a hit.. Never once did you see all events in the same frame. . If you can't convince them with facts, dazzle them with B---S---. one of the oldest sales schemes on the Globe and used by most advertisers in one form or another to this day.. So yes, I'm always a bit skeptical of promo stuff . Not saying it didn't happen but ...
Anyway. I'll leave this topic from this point and you can continue with your chart reading.. . Have fun.
That cow elk had horns. I can clearly see you were paying attention. And now you are claiming it was staged? Priceless.

-Billy Molls