View Single Post
Old 10-22-2017, 06:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by covey ridge View Post
Are you are padding your case against labs? Two of the three links are the same story.

I do not know what people who can not identify breeds has to do with this unless your demand for DNA is part of your motive. Breed specific laws should require proof of the specific breed.

You know Silver, I have only met a few dogs in my whole life that I did not like, but the ones that did tick me off usually were small yappy dogs.

I have seen some tiny vicious dogs yapping and growling and straining at the lead trying to get at someone with a larger well mannered dog.

Owners of those little yappers seem to get a free ride on the aggressive thing, and I think some of those yappers should be banned from public dog parks.
I'm not padding my case against Labs.

How many in Ontario do you figure ended up getting court ordered to rehome or destroy their dogs - that weren't even pitties? And it was only because the dog looked like a pitbull - that's all it took. Lab crosses, Boxers crosses, the list goes on - many had no so called "pitbull" in them whatsoever.

Started this thread to see where people's heads are, it's plain to see where they are.

But alas, these are just rumblings about BSL.