View Single Post
Old 11-16-2018, 10:41 AM

I know it's kind of last minute, but my bro is burned out and can't go with me now.

I'm 37, have a professional career, play lots of hockey every week and recently took up hunting. I'd like to think I'm a good shot, and compete in pistol/rifle shooting during the spring/summer/fall. I hike in everywhere, no quads or horses, but I have a pickup. I have a gambrel and hoist setup for hanging game, but not much for hauling it out. Typically will do gutless method or drag it out once gutted for processing.

I am heading out tomorrow morning for a hunt/scout south of Calgary. This is my third year hunting and am trying to fill the freezer with late season elk. I also have a WT tag. I only hunt public/crown land since I don't have much access to private land.

If anyone is up for going, or even cool with being on call to help with hauling it out if I get one then definitely let me know. More than happy to share the meat.

I'm planning on going next Saturday as well if I don't get anything this weekend.
PM or call/text me at 403-703-6105