View Single Post
Old 07-12-2018, 02:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricochet Ranch View Post
Darn I guess people will need more than 2 legs and heart beat to make $100,000!

If it's not up here already it will be soon. Big Oil is always looking for cost breaks. If they could hire a team of $20/hr workers to do the jobs of those making $45+ like red seal certified and cgsb certified workers they would. Quality be damned! Who needs quality when you can save money.
Red Seal isn't all that it is cracked up to be, it's definitely not a guarantee of quality work. I just had a Red Seal plumber do a rough install for a bathroom in that I am putting in my basement. Was down there working and noticed that BOTH lines running to the shower are hot and the two running to the sink are both cold. At least he got the toilet right. This guy is a Red Seal plumber and gas fitter. The funniest/scariest part is that it passed an inspection by the inspection company who issued the permit.

To say the last I'm not overly impressed right now when somebody tells me that they're Red Seal anything.
The kill is the satisfying, indeed essential, conclusion to a successful hunt. But, I take no pleasure in the act itself. One does not hunt in order to kill, but kills in order to have hunted. Then why do I hunt? I hunt for the same reason my well-fed cat hunts...because I must, because it is in the blood, because I am the decendent of a thousand generations of hunters. I hunt because I am a hunter.- Finn Aagard