View Single Post
Old 11-17-2021, 10:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by North40Rules View Post
And let's not forget Old Joe saying that Rittenhouse was a white supremacist without any facts whatsoever (rush to judgment). If I were Rittenhouse I would file a defamation suit against Biden.
Agree 100% Creepy Joe NEEDS to be held accountable for that ridiculous and irresponsible comment.

That was about as ludicrous as that idiot of a prosecutor pointing the firearm at the jury. I couldn't believe that actually happened, especially RIGHT after the Baldwin incident.

That prosecutor lost his case all on his own, the judge was constantly ripping him a new one all throughout the trial.

Funny the Governor is calling in reinforcements for an anticipated not guilty verdict and compulsory "mostly peaceful" riots yet if he would of done that in the first place none of this would of happened.

If the big box stores had any foresight they should be hauling off all their stock to an undisclosed location.

Imagine the look on the scumbag thieves , I mean mostly peaceful protesters faces when they kick the doors in expecting to win the Ghetto lottery and seeing only empty shelves. That or just hire armed security to protect the place. I know lots of bleeding hearts out there will say its not worth shooting someone over or that's what insurance is for, I disagree. Don't wanna get shot? DONT STEAL. Pretty simple.

FREE KYLE!