View Single Post
Old 04-06-2023, 07:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank_NK28 View Post
Sorry but I am suspect of all this kind of information-warning rhetoric, When animal populations are high mother nature knocks them back down. Nobody worried about these things before the information super highway aka internet exploded. In my opinion this is a part of the anti-hunting agenda. Kill the hunting by trying to scare everyone into believing they will die from some virus or bacteria from an animal they have harvested. I'm not dead or sick yet from handling or eating hundreds of dead birds and animals. Since I quit eating domestic raised meats and only eat wild game and fish I catch(unless I am away from home working) I have never been healthier or felt better. I'll take my chances. Have to die some day and I'd prefer to go sooner eating good fresh protein I harvest than some hormone injected cow or chicken.
The fear mongering about your supposed hormone injected chicken or beef is no different than that spread about the wildgame and diseases there ...maybe you are healthier eating wild ,but likely not ...as you say ,you still eat domestic animals when away from home so how do you know ?

Sent from my SM-G781W using Tapatalk