View Single Post
Old 01-20-2018, 04:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nube View Post
Well i hope you boys aren't just pointing a finger at me. You have no idea what I have contributed and guess what you don't have to belong to a group to do that either.
Your initial sentence makes me think you have some doubts about yourself and really why you are attempting to manage an RFMA . But I'm not Frasier Crane and don't have a PhD so I'll leave speculation at that.

I'll step out there and say from my point of view from what I have seen of you on this Forum you are a taker and not a giver but enlighten us. Maybe communication skills are being misinterpreted.

Just putting in some effort on your trapline controlling fur bearing predators counts for what should be EXPECTED of you..not portraying it like a big service to mankind and the hunting fraternity.

Most REAL trappers I know do that without fan fare or pumping themselves up on a public Forum. That in my opinion is what an RFMA holder signs on for as part of the Steward of the Land title. Goes with the job is what I would say is best fitting.

Just had to say it.

Flame away!!