View Single Post
Old 01-17-2018, 12:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nube View Post
Well what I have done is finally come to the realization that this province is doomed no matter what happens in my lifetime at least. I've just concluded I will enjoy what I can when I can and have looked to the USA for some things I can't do here as often.
Bios in this province are either dumb as nails or have no muscle anyways so they are useless.
Gov't is messed up in their thinking and choices.
One group wants to make parks with no ATV allowed and the others have their own thoughts on what they want.....

You and I will not win to get what we want. Heck, u and I probably don't even think the same lol

This province could be amazing in so many ways but ........
I've seen posts you recently put up, I'm kinda surprised that you're so doom and gloom about the state of things here in Alberta. How many rams have you harvested in Alberta? and your daughter drew a bison tag this year too?

So just how good do you want it? Because the way I see it, you've had some pretty tremendous hunting opportunities over the years.

And you don't want to join any conservation groups because they might not have exactly the same views as you.
Reminds me of the people who don't vote but still complain steady about the government......