Thread: Bill 24
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2017, 10:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by markg View Post
Lots of moral mudslinging going on here. Telling someone they are a bad parent because they dont know if there child is gay is quite harsh. Who gives you the right to appoint yourself the arbitor of good or bad parenting? So if I am hearing those who support this correctly, your saying that the moral position of supporting homosexual values trumps that of traditional values that many parents want there children to have? Fine. I get your point. Just understand that your making a value judgement. You are also assuming that your values are superior to those that have served our society for hundreds of years.

Please dont come crying to me when the moral degradation of the very fabric of who we are as a people collapses around you. Dont cry about rural theft and crime. Dont cry about peodofilia in our society and culture. Dont cry about viloence and murder. You have decided that our children our not to be taught values by those who gave them life, there parents. The state is now the one who should tell our children right from wrong. Prepare to reap the whirlwind.
So I followed your post. No surprise on your views.

You lost me tho towards the end. Are you drawing parallels between gay kids and rural crime? Or GSAs and murder?

I'm not sure how pedophiles came into the mix at all??

I for one am ok with Bill 24. I've got 3 kids oldest is 14 youngest will be 10. I don't expect their teacher to tell me every group they're involved in. I know because I talk to my kids.
I do expect to be told if they're in danger and the teacher sees it. Which the bill allows for.

Why the panic? Way to much tinfoil hat material around here lately.
Rock and roll didn't destroy the world this won't either.