Thread: Bill 24
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2017, 09:12 PM

Default Moral Agrandizing

Lots of moral mudslinging going on here. Telling someone they are a bad parent because they dont know if there child is gay is quite harsh. Who gives you the right to appoint yourself the arbitor of good or bad parenting? So if I am hearing those who support this correctly, your saying that the moral position of supporting homosexual values trumps that of traditional values that many parents want there children to have? Fine. I get your point. Just understand that your making a value judgement. You are also assuming that your values are superior to those that have served our society for hundreds of years.

Please dont come crying to me when the moral degradation of the very fabric of who we are as a people collapses around you. Dont cry about rural theft and crime. Dont cry about peodofilia in our society and culture. Dont cry about viloence and murder. You have decided that our children our not to be taught values by those who gave them life, there parents. The state is now the one who should tell our children right from wrong. Prepare to reap the whirlwind.