View Single Post
Old 06-25-2012, 09:14 AM
sheephunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lefty-Canuck View Post
LOL I get that TJ....I am not THAT dense lol.

What is this comment in reference to then?????

Who cares how many bow hunting permits are sold as a percentage of total hunters? or were you just pointing out that 15.85% of hunters now purchase bowhunting permit?.....it just happens that BOTH number are at 15%???

(I can use large font too )
I think the numbers they are basing this change off of are a bunch of horse hoooey.....I don't think they are real or representative! A voluntary survey is only accurate to the point of who decides to VOLUNTARILY answer it.

LC
Try reading the comment in context and you'll get it....I hope.

If you really aren't that dense then you understand that to decide how big of percentage of harvest that archers are entitled to by representation in the hunting opopulation, you need to know what percentage of bow hunters there are. If bow hunters make up 15% of the hunting population, they are entitled to 15% of the harvest.

As for the comment above, it was in response to a question about how many bow hunters there wre in Alberta...it's 15.86% of the hunting population so they should get a proportional amount of the harvest.

There is nothing speculative about the number of archers in the province which is what I was saying in the comment you seem to have misunderstood. Please tell me you get it now...........