View Single Post
Old 11-24-2017, 04:02 PM

Heads up everyone. Tonight I'm on my way.

At 9:58 pm the night skies of Alberta will see the candle flame like no other.
I just fashioned up a 36"X 102" chunk of well casing with a home built pointed nose cone made of 3/4" ply-wood with a thin layer of tin to hold it together.

I'm using 2200 lbs of Single F Black powder as my jet propulsion rocket engine to launch me high into the flat-nos-osphere.

I don't need no Go fund me page since its all about getting it done on a frugal budget.
Those of us that wear tin-foil suits with a tight fitting open face Ski-doo helmit like to help humankind with innovative ideas and Technology.
Being self centred is the key to be successful.
This is what it says on page 13 of my Donald Trump flight manual. LOL. Dam I hate unlucky number 13's.

Oh well,,, no time to correct that as ground control is rushing to get this chit show under-way.

The Race Against Time is imminent since human kind needs to be alerted to this flat- biosphere ideas that has been kept secret from us for 13 billion years... Dam, another 13. Oh Boy.

Any ways, I'll keep you up to date shortly when I get underway tonight.

Reporting from a top secret location 23 kms east of Drumheller in side historic Gain elevator in the shadows of darkness.

Non Major Don over.

PS: Some people think I'm crazy, but sometimes it takes crazy people to find discoveries that most common folks won't challange.

Up date time is soon to follow 20 minutes before lunch.
Let's get Bunkerd down for a trip of a life time friends, shot for the stars and hope for the moon is the best I can do with Single F Black powder jet propulsion engines

Last edited by Don_Parsons; 11-24-2017 at 04:10 PM.