View Single Post
Old 08-09-2016, 10:09 AM

Yuppers to food harvister for me too. I hope its small and light weight with no horns, Ha.

It will be nice to finally scale back on iron as it will free me up for other things.
Lees this and that de-clusters the whole life package that is ever changing,,, not so much in my world. "I hope".

I looked many a times at 7mm-08, 270, 308 as well as a few more,,, but I find it best to give my self the option of launching heavy lead once in a while "when needed", not always, but "some-times yes. Odd-6 fits that catagory a bit.

I'm sure it will fit the 125gr to 130gr catagory too for plinking at little furry critters and paper/ steel gong stuff. "Kind-a like the 6mm was doing over the last few years.

Each of us choose this middle ground of the happenings with game too harvest, target and general all out fun of having some-thing that best fits the intended catagories. "Kind-a that is".

Can't wait for next week to get photos and the story started on the smooth and easy path of Odd-6 to match my low tech rusty skills that lappsed over the years.

Pal Don climbing the ladder 1 rung at a time.