View Single Post
Old 09-27-2010, 10:11 AM

Default If you ask for help! Do you get it?

I guess im not the only person who is new to Alberta and would appreciate a little help. I've been in Alberta for over 2 years and have tried several times to gain some information on where to hunt besides the silly wmu maps that AB Gov distributes with the reg's with no luck. People have the tendancy to apply personal goals and accomplishments in the manner of ( bragging if you will ) to this forum and little to the manner of helping their fellow outdoorsmen. There are a few honest men on here who do help but finding them is difficult; so i've found. I understand that crown land is hard to come by in southern Alberta and for those who know particular areas they do not want to give that information away but in the world we live in theres no time for greed or anything of the sort. More people need to have some compassion or understanding for those who truly want to hunt by the law and just get outdoors and have a great time. If you want to get on this forum and talk about I killed this look how big it is or look at my whatever then go ahead but please taker time and put yourself in others shoes and lend a hand. I hope everybody has a good hunitng season and enjoys what has been given to us.