View Single Post
Old 12-30-2016, 08:11 PM

Post Howdy!!

Howdy Everyone,

Great forum

Born and raised in London, UK, moved to Calgary, Alberta 5 years ago (another Brit, sorry), and really enjoying it so far, love the people and City. Have been reading these forums for a while and was finally allowed to join (originally I admitted I don't like the Alberta Outdoors during winter time if its too cold!!)

Went to SAIT and completed my Millwright and was working in Calgary Airport until laid off. Now halfway through my 4th class power engineering with NAIT and looking for a co -op or something similar. Currently working in oil sands as a security guard. In my spare time I have been volunteering at AARCS (Alberta Animal rescue crew society) for the past 4 years and have actually gotten into watching ice hockey (Go Flames!!). Have never tried hunting or shooting, actually never even seen a real gun (I thought a 308 was a car), but may try it sometime, starting slow, maybe shooting fish with a water pistol..

Have a great 2017 everyone, cheers

Last edited by power engineer 76; 12-30-2016 at 08:40 PM. Reason: error