View Single Post
Old 11-10-2020, 01:12 PM

Default Skip the ice, let’s go bill fishing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 58thecat View Post
You Sir have a piece of paradise right there for sure....stay healthy and keep the thread alive with additions....

My wife's parents are from there and that's a plan to get there to travel and visit....they came over in the early 70's....I would miss ice fishing though but's that's just a plane ticket back if and when we get over the covid hump....

From the lack of interest and discussion I was closer to not posting any more threads but I can keep it alive if there’s interest. It was windy for my two weeks off and I’m on a plane headed back to work for two weeks now. Hopefully when I get home it’ll be a little calmer and I can get out.

We managed to put over 200 gar in the freezer so I’ve got some of my favourite troll baits to swim. I think I’ve got a new plan to stock up on calamari squid a little quicker then the past too so if I can get them in better numbers I’ll be happy to troll them as well. Usually we only catch enough for dinner and not enough to fish with. The tuna and mahi should also be here by now as the waters up around 25-26 deg.

I also put this bad boy in the boat yesterday.

You’ve got the same standing invitation, hit me up if your ever in the neighbourhood and we will go fishing.