View Single Post
Old 09-24-2019, 09:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JReed View Post
That's the problem with these crooks, how do you draw blood from a stone? Would be surprised if that bum had a $100 to his name
If you can possibly imagine it, I hear that very line from people all the time. Daily. They are all smug, looking down their noses while looking up at me. They think they have won something.
My answer- you aren't stone, I am not looking for blood, I am looking for money. Land. Assets. At some point in your life, when you remove your head from your ass, I will be there with Judgement in hand, smiling when the Sheriff seizes it from you.
Or you can pay me, your choice.
It is extremely gratifying watching the smile fade, or hearing them breathe a little heavier on the phone, knowing that they have not gotten away with something stupid.
This guy needs to know there are consequences for break and enter, placing someone's life in danger.
Every single time someone breaks into a house, I do not care who you are or what you do, the criminal means to do you harm. You fear for your life, and better be prepared to show that when the appropriate vehicle comes to get them.

Originally Posted by Twisted Canuck
I wasn't thinking far enough ahead for an outcome, I was ranting. By definition, a rant doesn't imply much forethought.....