View Single Post
Old 10-12-2011, 07:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HunterDave View Post
I've got a couple of PIF's to post. The first is a couple of books to train GUN DOGS. One's an old library book copyright 1961 titled Revolutionary Rapid Training Method GUN DOG by Richard A Wolters. The second is copyrighted 1993 titled How to Help GUN DOGS Train Themselves by Joan Bailey. The ideas written were used to train my Brittany and I'd like to see them go to someone training a hunting dog.

My second PIF (because it's a different topic) is two books about wilderness survival. The first one is copyrighted 1974 titled WILDERNESS SURVIVAL A Complete Handbook and Guide for Survival in the North American Wilds by Berndt Berglund. The second is copyrighted 1976 titled WILDERNESS SURVIVAL (no author). There's lots of good stuff in both books.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HunterDave View Post
.........and if you'd prefer a hunter's orange vest for your dog.

Lucky Dog hunter's orange hunting vest with chest protector. It's in excellent condition but I never washed it after the dog was in the bush with it so it has dirty on it. I'm petty sure that it'd come clean in the washer if you want it nice looking before your own dog gets it all dirty....lol.

The size is LARGE (LG - Neck Under 19" Chest 27" & under Stomach 24" & under) . It fit my 45 lb Brittany well with allot of adjustment left to go.

Here's more info: http://www.gundogsonline.com/dog-ves...protector.html

All three of these PIFs are now combined into one (I offered up 4 PIFs for one item so it all works out).

Surely someone out there plans on training a Gun Dog in the future and the vest will protect him and make it easier for you to see him. The information in the wilderness survival books could potentially come in handy to you one day.