View Single Post
Old 10-07-2011, 11:06 AM

Still getting LOTS of pm's as to how this works, obviously many are not reading the first page, so here is how the game works.

You MUST give a Pif before you can claim. Do not say " I want the 'widget' and I am offering a 'widget' ." I will get the mods to delete any replies not in the correct order.

If you want to play, round up your pif's and get in the thread.

Try to keep your transactions as close as possible in value, do not take a riding lawnmower if you gave a match box car. Keep it fair for everyone.

You can give as many pif's as you wish, but do not claim more than you have given.

The giver is responsible for shipping. Please do so within 3 days of your gift being claimed. I still get the odd pm about not receiving pifs from last year.

Keep everything other than shipping addresses in the thread, pm's claiming gifts are not to be used. The format is again, give a pif, quote the reply of the item you would like, and add "I would like this please". Very simple.

Part 2
After the thread gets rolling, I will ask for ideas on who to name as the recipient of the donations.
Let's hold off the ideas until I bring it up though, please.

Have fun, and Go!

DO NOT PUT AN ASKING PRICE AND DO NOT AUCTION YOUR ITEM! You can show a value, but not demand amounts.

These are gifts.

Originally Posted by Twisted Canuck
I wasn't thinking far enough ahead for an outcome, I was ranting. By definition, a rant doesn't imply much forethought.....