View Single Post
Old 06-06-2008, 02:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by russ View Post
Cut it off!, no seriously it's usually an alignment issue that's often best fixed by making sure the draw length is right 1st. I've been shooting with glasses from day 1 which is going on 28 years now. I've never had the bridge of my glasses in the way unless my alignment was out of whack.
Hey Russ, you bring up a point I was making up top. If you never shot with glasses from day one then you do not have that to contend with. You develop your style with the baggage you have not what you don't have. You started shooting with glasses.....not I said the blind man lol. Shortening my DL won't change anything. I already have a nice bend in my bow arm. I can throw up may arm and anchor on my face, without a bow, to know that changing my DL won't accomplish anything but make my bow arm bend excessively.......shooting 20 years with the same anchor and I'm not about to change that so I can shoot with sunglasses that I don't need.

I don't have a big snoz btw. Maybe my whole face is misaligned? No problem, I know a bow hunter or two that will fix it for me .

You've made me all conscientous now...........I can't get rid of the sight of my nose in my peripheral vision...just the right side of it?......................dohhhhhhhhhhhhh right eye dominant

It's time for some happy emoticons.............