Thread: AB Election
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2023, 10:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiderweb View Post
Smith has clearly stated her love of Hillary Clinton, said she would have made a great president. Also clearly stated that she would love to spend a weekend with the wicked witch.

Anyone notice how many NDP signs that are on people's lawns?

Remember when Smith sniped the wildrose and crossed the floor to that washed up federal politician Jason Kenney? Brian Jean was supposed to be Alberta's best hope, but even he stated that had he won, he would have had Notley run all the covid nonsense.

Left wing. Right wing. 2 wings of the same bird. 2 cheeks of the same arse spewing you know what. There is no Liberal, Conservative or NDP - it's all the same nonsense. I thought the last 3 years would have woken people up to that.

Here's Jason Kenney by the way talking about the great reset and how it's going to cause great hardship and great poverty. But yet, he took Trudeaus billion dollar bribe, brought the mandates in - and here we go, down the toilet.

Remember the red queen? Staunch conservative? Yeah, right.

Here's Jason Kenney talking about the great reset. 3 minutes that EVERYONE should watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIIEPAe06HU
I listened to Smith’s talk show for at least 3 years. I know more about her views than any other candidate. While she did mess up as a young politician following bad advice, she’s conservative to the core. Her admiration of Ayn Rand will guarantee you that there’s never another lockdown in Alberta. I don’t agree with her on everything but she’s going to take this province in the right direction and that’s what matters.
“If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.” John Stuart Mill