View Single Post
Old 04-12-2019, 05:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ^v^Tinda wolf^v^ View Post
Along with my healthy eating I’m taking a new supplement called choline. I don’t think I have any issues with my liver but I drank pretty heavy for a couple years. Choline helps rid fat out of your liver and for people with chrones disease like a friend of mine this is where choline really shines. Only side effect I have found is my sweat smells like fish...eeww!

I have been working out very hard for the past five days straight 8 hours a day non stop. I’m not sure how healthy it is for you? but my body seems to recover over night to full strength again and I don’t feel bad at all.
Must be good I guess
Can a doctor check you for liver function to see if there is a need for the supplement?

My doc said Keto is fine. I had a blood baseline before and doing another during.

Blood pressure down. Weight down 29 pounds in 9 weeks. Down 5 belt holes. Needed to put another hole in. Now pants are too baggy but I will wear them till they are holy then down to the new size.

What started me was purely this thread. What made me keep it up was a combination of my scientific thinking. Does it work or just fake news? Then...Amazement as the pounds came off while still eating every day to be full.

Wife wouldn’t believe it if she didn’t see it.

Was 250. Now 221. Goal was 225. New goal 200.

For those wondering what a typical days meal is.

Breaky. 2 eggs and bacon or ham or a three egg omelette.

Lunch. Salad with 2 hard boiled eggs. Vinegrette on the salad and two pieces of pork or chicken or turkey.

Dinner. Half plate of salad with carb free dressing like bacon ranch. 1/4 plate meat chicken fish steak. 1/4 plate fatty stuff like cheese plus take into account salad dressing and meat fat. If not much fat I whip up a 1/4 cup sugar free 35% cream with a handful mixed berries like blueberries, raspberries, strawberries, blackberries.

I am NEVER hungry. But I drink a ton of water.

Snack. Bacon or salad
It is not the most intellectual of the species that survives; it is not the strongest that survives; but the species that survives is the one that is able best to adapt and adjust to the changing environment in which it finds itself. Charles Darwin

Last edited by Sundancefisher; 04-12-2019 at 05:48 PM.