View Single Post
Old 10-10-2011, 02:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb View Post
If I understand this thread and its purpose, I would post that I have something of value that someone else might need/want.

That is your only requirement, other than shipping or delivering your gift.
Immediately upon giving your pif, you can claim any pif listed, just keep the values fair.

If I'm correct so far, the only question I have is who determines the "value" of the item claimed in order to send an appropriate donation?

You do not have to list a value, we likely have an idea. If it is a new or special item, ie wwbirds decoys, values are appreciated.

Are we on the honour system? For instance, those super duper sunglasses that DarkAisling posted (and that I coveted because, like Orv, I am a sunglasses addict) have a value of almost $400.00 - if I had successfully claimed them, I would then donate that amount as my pay it forward?

No, your first pif covers your first claim.

Sorry to be so thick,
Deb
Soon we will pick a recipient, then you can pif a cash donation, or pay the asking value for an item like wwbirds decoys, which goes towards the charity recipient.

Wwbirds jumped the gun on the 'asking for money part' but as he is a sponsored member we will let it ride. We will blame it on old age and forgetfulness

Originally Posted by Twisted Canuck
I wasn't thinking far enough ahead for an outcome, I was ranting. By definition, a rant doesn't imply much forethought.....