View Single Post
Old 10-09-2011, 11:15 AM

My takeoff sight from a pse bow madness rts in right hand. Its a 3 pin, and additional pins may be added

3 die set for 41 mag reloading dies, not the carbide version. RCBS Group B Part# 18506 takes Shell holder #30 (sorry not included)

two boxes of wincherster 2 3/4" 16ga shotshells, one in #6 and the other #7.5 local pickup in Edm only for this one please

I have about 20 once fired 35 whelen brass, and a few 45/70 if anybody in edm just wants to come and take em away, no credit here just usefull stuff not usefull to me.

for the blackpowder people...

A Lee single cavity alum block roundball mold in .440 with handles. Cavity is in good shape but the steel to the handles got a little rusty.

Some black powder things for all those who helped me over the years
I have a fairly large powder horn, it has a brass button dispenser. Its kind of ugly beside a carved or scrimshaw horn but if you need one it would be great. It has a bit of #2 (thats the ff) goex still in there so local pickup on this in edm please. Do not want any credit for this item.

I have some T.C. wonder lube and maxi lube used and about 150 felt over powder wads for a 16 ga or .69 cal trade gun. No credit for this either.

I can get some pictures of all this stuff if anybody likes