View Single Post
Old 05-11-2017, 10:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KegRiver View Post
You do muddy the waters by suggesting that my objection is to ALL use of vehicles in connection with hunting.

When I have clearly and repeatedly stated that my ONLY objection to road hunting is ILLEGAL use of a vehicle in connection with hunting.

That is why I find your argument so incomprehensible?

This thread started out talking about road hunting in Africa as if it were not a good thing.
I responded by suggesting that it may be legal to shoot from a vehicle there as it is in Texas, or at least some parts of Texas. And I clearly stated that in such cases I had no objection.

Why you and others take such obvious offense at that post is beyond me.

We can agree on one thing, we will NEVER agree on this issue, even when I am in agreement with you.

So I will back away once again. And once again the poachers win.
Keg, I don't have a clue of what you are saying, and where did I say any form of African hunting were a bad thing??? I just wondered if anyone else noticed the similarities between these shows and a good old fashioned road hunt.

If I had the cash, I'd go in a heartbeat, and i'd have no problem shooting off the top of the vehicle. My smile would be ear to ear, if that were what I was looking for. I know a forum member who was in on some cull hunts and shot oodles of game off the back of a Jeep. Sounded like a blast to have as PART of a week on the Dark Continent.

Last edited by sns2; 05-11-2017 at 10:50 PM.