View Single Post
Old 02-21-2019, 09:54 AM

Oops, I was beaten to the link. Mendicino's refusal to touch a firearm comes at 11:04 in the video. Apologies if the source is not right-wing enough to be able to render it unbelievable.

https://www.tvo.org/video/documentar...ate/ep-1--guns

If the Liberals want to increase the ATT requirements, perhaps they should also have to demonstrate how many ATT violations by licensed individuals have occurred since ATT's have been a thing and how making them more onerous will improve things. I say licensed individuals because this is all that will be afftected by legislation, gang bangers will continue doing their thing regardless.

I was at an event at the Calgary Shooting Center where Glen Motz was a guest speaker, he stuck me as a well spoken, principled fellow. He's a great advocate for licensed firearms owners.

Given the choice between a gentelman who's spent an entire career in front line policing versus a lawyer who would plead out countless criminal cases and send the perps back out among us, I know who I'll side with.

Last edited by CaberTosser; 02-21-2019 at 10:14 AM.