View Single Post
Old 01-20-2018, 11:12 AM

I just talked to a guy near Winnipeg and there has been countless snow machines truck, trailers ,you name it gone,hotels money and booze in the middle of the day,trucks left running in cold or warming up,12 different farmers chasing guys away and never mind the ones they robbed from in just 2 weeks.

This is the same deal going on out your way and I really think it's organized to hit all 3 western provinces.I talked to a good friend who has a large farm and they got hit all around them ,plus his wife now is scared .Someone is going to get hurt bad and I am getting an extra alarm system hooked up 200 feet away watching the whole house.Dress the same as the guys they got,

I am not going to jail over a truck or bike for some young punk,but if one threatens or tries to forfeit my families well being ,they will have a very bad day.My daughter runs a big resort in the middle of no where and now I am worried,they have been robbed before ,but now this is more than few local guys stealing gas and power tools.