View Single Post
Old 11-19-2010, 09:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by airbornedeerhunter View Post
So because I get ****ed off by the word Newfie, that makes me a whiner? God, the internet tough guys on here make me laugh so much, some of you guys are pathetic, someone has a staunch opinion on something and that makes them a whiner? Really? Stay in your lane dudes, if I called some of you a Uke, Bohunk, Kraut, Chug or Gook, I can keep going, you'd all freak out. But because some Baywop from Sops Arm thinks it's funny when everyone laughs at him, we all get painted with the same ignorant brush. The word irritates me, end of story. Just my opinion. Ok, lets go, hurl your insults, my skin is almost as thick as your brain!
Those Ukes, Bohunks, Krauts, and Gooks BUILT this province when is was super poor, and before your kind came to parasitize our most gratuitous request to share in the wealth of our resources.

We were very friendly and outgoing to you people at the beginning, but like you and your buddies are doing to us great Albertans with these recent postings, there becomes a point where we will not tolerate your insults any longer.

Like I have posted before on this site. If you don't want to live like an Albertan go back to where you came from.