View Single Post
Old 12-23-2014, 08:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildside2014 View Post
Oh the beauty.

Ok bud. I called you out before, and fortunately now most of AO is is as well. You called me a liar about referencing who has hunted with you and what they think of you. Now maybe you understand?

I offered to put you on national tv to quantify your abilities and you continue to sidestep that offer while publically calling guys out on their abilities.

I will state it right now. You sir are a liar. You practise poor ethics and frankly, you dont know what youre doing man. You have no clue whatsoever. You joined in september and have more posts than guys do after 3 years. You have not spent one day in the field this year. You are a clown.

Get over the napolean complex. You havent fooled one guy on this forum. You are nothing more than a bushwhacking hack that dooms future hunters by exhibiting garbage tendencies in the field. You are AO's version of uncle rico. 50 something years old and still throwing the football hoping to get the call up. Its sad man. Grow a set, show up or shut up

If i offended others with this post i apologize. It fires me up knowing this goof might be mentoring others new to hunting though. Mods, i probably deserve whats coming to me

Ban hammer on wildside commence.....

Cheers fellas
I am offended and the apology is not accepted, why can't you just leave it alone. Instead you gotta bring this garbage out in a thread that some guy just asked about a flat shooting gun, help him out or shut up,,,, man you guys gotta lighten up or at least stay on track with the post,,,,, wow