View Single Post
Old 03-04-2021, 08:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salavee View Post
There is nothing obvious about it and there are no theories are involved,

Yes, I use a graph and other data from Quickload and a Magnetospeed chronograph to verify results. The results[ from Quickload are simply approximations, but are more accurate and consistent than guys like Elk and his "facts" will ever be. That's why they are becoming so popular.

If you guys have a problem with the real world , contact the authors of QL or any other good internal ballistic program and either prove them wrong or write your own. Chirping back and forth on an internet forum to prove a point might be fun, but it doesn't change a thing.. other than a post count. No offence intended, but I will be so bold as to suggest you and a few others obtain a good program like QL or similar, use it for a while, and report back. Fair enough ?
I don’t need quickload for this conversation. It’s a predictive program and we are talking about measurements. If sashi would have said that his barrel pressure was not the same meaning as the peak pressures he had referenced to start this thread nobody would have been fooled and it turns out his barrel pressure is the same thing as elks pressure curve anyway