View Single Post
Old 08-25-2018, 07:58 AM

Location: At the end of the Thirsty Beaver Trail, Pinsky lake, Alberta.
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by ineptflux View Post
Marc only gets cranky when he’s dealing with stupid people. He's a top notch guy - just fished with him for 4 days recently and it couldn't have been any more enjoyable
I just spent 16 plus hours on the water with the guides Bowie and Marc, saw the other guides at the parking lot all smiles and pumped up to get going. On another note when my son and I just finished catching a sturgeon Marc had got info on his cell phone of a mechanical breakdown of another competition outfits guide so we reeled in and went to find this fella with his clients fighting a fish, main motor had issues but the kicker was working, Marc told him a bunch of things to do mechanically to trouble shoot the main motor, nothing we could do as his client was hooked up so we went back to our spot fishing, I would say about hour later he got hold of Marc again and asked for a ride so we reeled in, went to were he put his boat not were he originally launched, picked him up and took off to drop him off to get his truck and trailer, now if that's not a class act I don't know what is. I asked Marc if he knew the fella and he said heard of him but if you can help someone out that's stranded you do, that's a class act, oh yeah I believe shortly after if memory serves me right we hooked up another three sturgeon...karma!

Be careful when you follow the masses, sometimes the "M" is silent...