View Single Post
Old 08-21-2022, 09:03 AM

I wanted another 1911 for a while, this time in .45 and stainless. A few weeks ago, it's all I could think about. I couldn't sleep at night. All day at work was spent searching the web and googling pictures. I was a mess. Everyone was sold out. I was calling every store with no luck. Just Chinese models in 9mm left.

I called one more place. The gun counter answered, and I asked, "do you have any 1911s?" And he said yes he only had 1, in 380, and it was not stainless. My heart sunk, I didn't know what I was going to do.

Then the mistake of a lifetime happened. I was in mid sentence, giving him my sad story, when all of a sudden the line switched to someone else. He asked "how can I help you?" I replied that I had already been helped and he had transferred my call by mistake, and that I had been looking for a 1911. I was about to end the call when he asked what caliber I was looking for. I said "45", and he said that he only had one, but it was in stainless. My frown turned upside down, and now I'm waiting for my new baby to be delivered.

Ruger sr1911

Sent from my SM-G970W using Tapatalk