View Single Post
Old 01-17-2017, 12:21 AM

John and Dianne did a ton for youth archery including school programs and had a very popular archery youth program that was always full. I will say that they did more for archery that all of the box stores combined but Unfortunately completing against them for pricing is impossible. Range time and passes just don't pay the bills. I told my son tonight that the shop had closed and for an 8 year old who loves archery and loved going to the range it was like losing a friend and made me sad for him when he cried at the news. I am going to miss the two of us spending a crappy cold winter day going to the shop and shooting.

I personally saw John help at least two people who had purchased bow packages from Cabalas or Kijiji and then he worked and set them up and charged them nothing in the hopes of building a client relationship. I am sure this happend much more that the two times I witnessed it.

No offence to the the box stores or the other small,shops inthe region but my opinion is the Edmonton region has lost its biggest supporter of youth archery