View Single Post
Old 09-19-2020, 03:20 PM

I had an Excursion and a 32’ trailer. We still have the trailer. Pulling was never a problem. Parking was the problem though only a couple times. Literally just two times. However, prior to the hardside trailer we had a tent trailer and i sure miss having the flexibility it provided.

On trailer reliability (thread topic), ours is a Spree. Only minor cosmetic issues over the 12 years we’ve had it. Replaced the awning due to hail damage caused by my own stupidity in not rolling it up.

However last year we replaced the roof as a preemptive measure. Might have been just fine for a few more years but its one thing on the trailer that was quite cheaply done.

I would hope that today’s lightweight trailers ard far better than ours. 12 years have passed.

A few years back we looked at upgrading via used trailers. We weren’t impressed. More wear and tear than i’d have expected and a huge turnoff was the smells. Cat urine? Got the impression that the more expensive trailers were also the more heavily or frequently used trailers. Maybe more full-timers buy them. Just guessing.

Last edited by KinAlberta; 09-19-2020 at 03:27 PM.