View Single Post
Old 01-22-2020, 10:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewM View Post
I didn't say anything about my thoughts or feelings on abortion. That is you trying to deflect yet again.

Young babies and people over 40 are the ones that are being infected. I wouldn't say 40 is old by no means. Read up on coronavirus and how quickly it can change into something more deadly.
You have to know who's dying from this disease. Sure a 40 year old could get it, doesn't mean they'll die from it. Thats the difference. Im not worried, media severely overblowing it right now.

Abortion is an issue that you brought up when you said you don't want to see innocent babies die. Abortion is 100% man made and preventable, so if you actually don't want to see babies die you should be investing your efforts there. Not by worrying about a disease that we have no control over. By not standing against abortion your inconsistent with your view about innocent babies dying. As an illustration, you're like a man who has placed sandbags all around his house in preparation for a flood, while neglecting to turn off the tap to a sink thats overflowing and slowly flooding your house from the inside. The logical man would turn off the tap, and be prepared to sandbag his house if the flood waters got close.
“If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.” John Stuart Mill