View Single Post
Old 01-22-2020, 10:18 AM
AO Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by raab View Post
It’s a hard fact, but people die. It’s not a lack of compassion on my part. I feel bad for anyone who loses a loved one. In saying that when we look at the plagues of the past, they killed healthy middle aged people. That’s what made them dangerous, they used the persons immune system against them.
Pretty much how I think. I hate seeing people lives thrown into chaos and the anguish in such things but this is all a fact of life and what makes it all so precious. The human experience involves life and death and without it the experience becomes much more meaningless. I think that is a lot of the issues with mental health these days. People no longer have as dire of a need to survive and everything is just supposed to be easy and I believe we are not wired for that and it messes with the mind. Disease is mother natures population control and without it we are doomed for full self destruction eventually.

I dunno... Maybe I am the one that is crazy!
Bay #6, 1303 44th ave NE
Calgary AB, T2E6L5
bobbybirds@icloud.com
www.urbanexp.ca

Leviticus 23: 4-18: "he that scopeth a lever, or thou allow a scope to lie with a lever as it would lie with a bolt action, shall have created an abomination and shall perish in the fires of Hell forever and ever.....plus GST" - huntinstuff April 07/23