View Single Post
Old 01-22-2020, 10:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by raab View Post
Again you miss my point. Abortion is 100% man made and 100% preventable. So when you say your concerned about innocent young babies dying, this in my mind would be the place to invest your time.

Disease isn’t easily controlled and no matter what people will die from it. What I’m saying is the disease isn’t at plague level yet, and less people will die as a result. When/if the disease mutates to killing people with healthy immune systems you could see 20% death rates like 1919, which is scary.
I am not going to debate you on abortion and where I should focus my efforts. lol. Go create your own thread.

If people don't take this seriously, diseases like this can morph and become much worse in a short period of time. MER virus which is in the same family killed 36% of people infected. Our world is too interconnected. Containment can only happen if it is acted upon quickly. Sure it can be fear mongering to get media attention but at what point does a person start to pay attention and take it serious?