View Single Post
Old 01-22-2020, 09:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewM View Post
I care about innocent people dying. No idea why you bring up abortion other than to deflect as it has nothing to do with people dying from diseases which can be controlled or prevented. You can have all the faith in the world but it still hurts when you see young people die. Heck it hurts to see anyone die. I watched my wife hold her 45 year old mom dead in her arms. Faith wasn't going to stop her tears or her pain. With having so much faith you don't have to fear anything even if it hits people with healthy immune systems.
As for the rest of us, 2% of people infected so far are dying. 10% with SARS. Hopefully this has minimal effects but only time will tell.
Again you miss my point. Abortion is 100% man made and 100% preventable. So when you say your concerned about innocent young babies dying, this in my mind would be the place to invest your time.

Disease isn’t easily controlled and no matter what people will die from it. What I’m saying is the disease isn’t at plague level yet, and less people will die as a result. When/if the disease mutates to killing people with healthy immune systems you could see 20% death rates like 1919, which is scary.
“If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.” John Stuart Mill