Thread: FHA Offering
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2022, 09:01 AM
AO Sponsor

My average on coyotes was lower than Cam’s but I sold 2/3 of mine privately and in doing so probably over half of what I had in FHA was less desirable goods, tho the very top end was out of both.

Very difficult in finding anybody to sell private this year, even the fur buyers didn’t want goods.

I spoke to a high level source, very entrenched in the industry, yesterday who believes this is a false or short term low, and that W Can. coyotes could easily rebound and should. I agree with him, it is called supply and demand. It is tough out there right now tho, China’s “permanent covid lockdown/economic warfare” thingy causing catastrophic damage to the western world economy plus our big brand name fashion leaders out, so how can it rebound? I see an immediate short harvest coming this winter with China hopefully waking up, Russian currency going ballistic with Putin tying the Rouble to gold, and the fact that W Can coyote is always a very desirable trimming item, thus a shortage is just around the corner? Although it is likely that GFW’s customer in China still has a ton of goods? Perhaps they all Russia bound??? The rate that the Rouble shot up was undoubtedly alarming to western economic powers, did they anticipate? No idea but they most certainly seem to have reacted? To what end will the effect be, the west printing money at an alarming rate while the dark side’s currency gaining rapidly as backed by gold. What a backwards world we in.

I see a Chinese fur pipeline to Russia happening very quickly, Russia has become very sanction proof and has taken steps long ago to reduce it’s dependence upon the west, with fur being a very desired item and Russia getting the goods that it desires. No doubt very contrary to what is preached in mainstream media, but they no longer give accurate news and we are forced to find conservative news platforms if we want real news these days.

My whole Russia speculation is my speculation, haven’t heard such from anybody else and didn’t discuss with my fur expert yesterday. But their buying power had exceeded pre Crimea invasion power recently, a very noteworthy developement.

Meanwhile, people still love to wear their coyote trimmed parkas around the world. Just talk to folks that frequent the streets of New York, Chicago, Toronto, Montreal, etc. The fashion folk trying to lead away from coyote but the people still love!

Meanwhile, many Chinese buyers fantasizing about buying coyotes for $3 no doubt!

My clearance at the sale was 50%. Do note tho there was supposed to be 90,000 coyotes at the last sale, another gross exaggeration as there were actually 80,000 coyotes, and of those 80,000 there was significant carryover from the previous sale. That is a far cry from a 120,000 coyote inventory of a single NAFA sale with no carryover when the market was hot.

Just tell me straight up please… NAFA is extinct, no real pressing need for the twisted truths! No need to confuse everybody with the Marten/Sable over-information and such. It would be much appreciated tho to see Section 1 and Section 3 averages?

Much to discuss with Marky at the Canadian Coyote Conference in September, Winter Harbour, don’t miss it!!!