Thread: FHA Offering
View Single Post
Old 07-07-2022, 06:04 AM
AO Sponsor

You might do ok if they just huck your summers in with the good ones, it worked for Mikey!

When buyers get burned regularly, they factor in the loss to their price paid going forward to make up for their loss. Some guys complain and try to return goods, others will even take legal action when they get supremely piddled off.

Any theories as to why suddenly so many previous heavy AB SK coyotes are going semi heavy???

Hunter Davey is referring to fur grades from a previous reality called NAFA. In our new “alternate reality” it appears that the company has eliminated such nasty grades as III’s and IV’s, and instead, according to what Mikey is articulating from his sales report, these low end beaver are making it into the IIs, GD SLTs, SLT DGD, and DGD. It would be very interesting to know how many are ending up in the I’s and I-II’s.

This should be a most interesting topic at the 7th annual Canadian Coyote Conference, this year being held at Winter Harbour, BC on Sept 5-8. By all means, give Oli a call and see if hes got an extra boat and bring your buddies. (Do note, no more scopalamine patches being made, what was touted as an incredible and safe drug by the WHO in 2017 has now been eliminated. Golly.. why would they do a thing like that? Theories? I have one. Tragic! So anyways, do bring your prescription anti nausea meds… we looking to git us some ALBACORES!!! plus the usual)