Thread: FHA Offering
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2022, 07:05 AM
AO Sponsor

Coyotes end this morning. As plenty of guys chatting about the sales in the USA in real time, I could do a little too for you. Ill ask if ok to be sure.

At this time, the coyotes are going. Not doing well, I only see bids on about 625 of the western heavy, mind you many of the coyotes I have there graded as semi heavy.

The ranch silvers went yesterday, they seemed to go quite well but I believe the market was entirely domestic and would speculate that it was entirely North America.

Today is coyote, raccoon and wild mink, yesterday all ranch fur including chinchilla. The mink seemed to sell moderate numbers, but that is an improvement. Remember or know, ranch mink are basically the barometer of the general health of the market, not counting the zoo collection, meaning wolf bear ermine squirrel, etc basically the weird stuff.

All is not lost yet on the coyotes, often bids are made in the last minutes grand scale when you have people that want the goods badly, much bid sniping going on in this beat the clock auction. You must beat the clock or tough titty for you and it's too bad for Bobbert if you are trying to squeak a bid in the last seconds and your phone doesnt load quick enough while you in the chiro's office and chiropractor is waiting for you, which almost happened... HOWEVER I WAS SUCCESSFUL AND DEFEATED MY OPPONENTS!!!! Arent they lovely???

But in their defense, they defeated me on the last lot I was desiring, phone wouldnt load quick enough and the Wendy's burger might have been distracting me, but geez.... $31 for days, and I upped my bid to $35 in the last 2 minutes, then suddenly bids start flying in$41, then $49 and landed on $51 while I'm trying for $55... unsuccessfully!

These auctions really, really, I mean REALLY, REALLY, need to continue for 2 minutes after a last minute bid. Much additional $$$$$ would result. That wouldnt help your coyotes today, but stuff is in demand, the beat the clock auction goes crazy for a minute or two! Guys beak off that the sale would go on for weeks... maybe in 1985 but definitely not in 2022. Things would end in an additional 5-10 to 30 minutes max and trappers/ranchers would get more money, probably a lot on the short supply in-demand items.

Last edited by Marty S; 06-24-2022 at 07:10 AM.