Thread: Purple Bricks
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2019, 12:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebrand View Post
Motivations to buy and sell were disclosed to buyer (me) and seller.
Gave the buyers a false sense confidence. Neither realtor expected me to not react emotionally and meet their price that they based on my motivations.

The deal the realtors cooked up failed. The sellers lost their deal because they counted on me just saying “yes please. I will pay more”. When I walked away they were choked and the realtors were embarrassed. Neither realtor was working for their client. They were working to get a deal done for them.

In the end I found a better deal and the sellers did sell to some one else but the deal was way less than one that was cooked up. In the end the clients were happy and the realtors were grovelling hard to not wind up answering questions.

Real Estate board has encouraged me to complain so they could investigate.

I am too busy moving.

No realtors in my future.
With out knowing the ins and the outs exactly, It sounds like you have a issue with your specific Realtor. Because you didn't do a actual deal with him, there is no way to be actually compensated. (at least if you're dealing with the Real Estate board) If he had been paid, the Real Estate board could have ordered him to refund you the commissions he was paid. I think for the sake of 10 minutes and writing a letter, the profession would be most appreciative of you. We don't need azzhats like that in our business. Send in your complaint. You will be doing the next guy a favour.