View Single Post
Old 07-31-2012, 05:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by duceman View Post
yup, brilliant thinking.
i'm a hunter , i see no need for a handgun with a barrel shorter than 4";
and now no one can buy or use one unless you were lucky enough to be grandfathered.
i'm a hunter; i see no reason to own a hand gun; anyone that wants one should have to jump through twice as many hoops as me, and only be able to use them at approved ranges.
i'm a hunter; i see no reason for a magazine to hold more than 4 rounds at a time.
i'm a hunter, i only shoot 6 rounds a year, i see no need for any one to have more than one box of ammo for the gun they have locked up in the house at one time.
i'm a hunter, and i live in the city. i see no reason why any one would need to have a firearm any where except trigger locked in a safe in a locked room in their house, unless they were hunting.
the erosion of our rights and freedoms are to kiss goodbye, one at a time, as the government bodies chip away at them a little at a time, one 'minority' at a time.
i have no desire in owning a glock, ak47, or longbow for that matter. does that mean i should stand by and watch fellow sportsman who do be stripped of the privilege of owning them if the powers that be deem it so?
absolutely not!
the 'community' better start sticking together on some of this stuff; one day you will be in the 'minority', and ripe for the picking, lee
Nailed it.