View Single Post
Old 03-13-2014, 12:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tox View Post
I don't discredit AA findings/specs. Based on his pictures and story I would say it was an effective tool. BUT, what's to say someone doesn't just use a pointy stick. We believe any hunter/outdoorsman would do the "ethical" or right thing but some amazing things happen out in the woods.
Do I care what the anti's think? NO. Should I? Probably. I don't believe you can defend against them if you ignore them. The only group you stand a chance with is the fence sitters that haven't decided yet.
I don't disagree with what your saying in some points...why do have to live in fear of anti's. maybe if we all grew a pair instead of hiding on forums (not meant at you!!) then life would be a lot easier and the dark looming cloud that WE put on ourselves would be gone.

if I were never on here I would say, there is little to no resistance to hunting.i have really never ran into any real life issues, the odd debate, which is always encouraged. there is the old saying if you look for it you will find it, how much of this anti stuff is fueled by our own fears vs reality?

The lack of feathers must confuse some of them